nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

This show already happened and I forgot to tell anyone here. I like to be on top of what other people are doing, so I thought I would post this here in case any of you are the same...

It was good fun. Played with a bunch of non-chip crew. Cops came just before my set because bands were playing outside and it was too loud. We moved the PA inside for me to play and I wanted to post these two photos in the gig thread and it wasn't here, so I made a thread.

Some random took these... thanks random punter "Anna Carroll" and the guy who put the show on for being awesome and tagging me in them!

These photo can be found in her facebook album "Photos - Lovefest 2010"

This was during "Leaving Home".

I found this hard hat, clock and shoelace at the start of my set, at the house.

Cambridge UK

Haha! Great!
And yeah, always interesting to know what the rest of the world is up to. (Thanks for sharing)

░▒▓█▄▀▌▄

hahaha. you always crack me up.

chickens

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

aaaaw thanx bro.

ad-hell-aide

Nice! Gotta heart 10k

Liverpool, UK

up the punx

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

I wanted to put up these images too. Didn't think they warranted a new thread.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

San Francisco

love fest is also a day long event that happens every year in the downtown area of san francisco. the entire civic center is shut down.  6 djs stages are set up and music blast all day while everyone comes in to have a good time. i was shit faced last time. i ended up passing out in the road after 6 hours of drinking and dancing on the streets.... good times....

this looks cool too.

wink