Afro Saxon!

House Party-type thing!

Friday, September 14 @ 9 p.m.

Richland Ballroom, Nashville TN
4208 Murphy Rd, Nashville, TN 37209

https://www.facebook.com/events/1186996 … 370445245/

Austin, Texas

That sounds fucking amazing.

I will RSVP "maybe" for my own amusement!

Madison, Alabama

That's 3 days after my b-day smile

nashville,tn

hells yea gonna be sooper fun,

btw just so you know.... we're going to be stealing you michael and making you a nashvillian

Milwaukee, WI

Come closer to Chicagoooo... !

Madison, Alabama

Argh!  Two days before the show and one of my game boys starts doing weird things!  >_<

To the retro gaming store!

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

At least it was 2 days before! One of my sp adapters got tempermental the night before that webshow. Man I wish I could see you live! smile

nashville,tn
roboctopus wrote:

Argh!  Two days before the show and one of my game boys starts doing weird things!  >_<

worst case, you can use mine. justin put a special switch on it, infinite drops! plus i got the game genie with the mario at a rave codes-lost the pokemon amen breaks codes tho sad

Nashville, Tennessee

will try to pop in, kind of stranded right now, long st0ry

Madison, Alabama
sugar sk*-*lls wrote:
roboctopus wrote:

worst case, you can use mine. justin put a special switch on it, infinite drops! plus i got the game genie with the mario at a rave codes-lost the pokemon amen breaks codes tho sad

Lolololol

Ye Olde Retro Gaming Store had a Gameboy Advance SP headphone adapter, so I'll just rock my SP.  That adapter is noisy as hell though!  Superhiss!  It was Gameboy #3, though, and only used for two transition songs between longer 2 Gameboy pieces, so it should be okay.  Hopefully.  Yeah.