dosPrompt wrote:

if anyones coming to Australia, we can usually sort people out with a place to stay in Melbourne (whether it's with Celsius and I or with other people in the scene) we will generally try to put on a SoundBytes when people are  coming from overseas too.

you guys are too awesome! if i start touring any time in future, you'll be the first ones i approach =]
i'll sleep in a car for sure!

.FILTHadelphia

Tack me onto the Philly chip musician hostel list. I just got a sofa bed so I'd let one of you characters sleep on it. Weed and/or beer are a plus.

Last edited by defiantsystems (Jun 27, 2012 2:42 am)

lolusa

I guess it's worth a shot here:
Anyone subletting a spot/looking for a temp roommate in philly? looks like there's plenty of ya and I'm going to be living the area somewhat soon.
cool

Vellain wrote:

man... would totally do if was not 17 and live with parents... -.-...

I'm 19 and my parents wouldn't mind if i had a guy with his gameboys from another country at my house.
You better get new parents, pal.

Detroit, Michigan

A friend and I are looking to stay in NYC October 18-21 for a Unicorn Kid show and possibly playing a show, could anyone help us out? Were even okay with crashing on the floor. We will take you out buy you drinks and pizza too smile

Last edited by snesei (Sep 14, 2012 1:34 am)

Detroit, Michigan

We can give you some money too, were just looking for somewhere cheaper than a hostel.

Turku, FIN

Come to Turku, let's party. You can have your own room for sleeps.

Austin, Texas

The ATX people are cool. I also need a roommate.

So, if you're coming to Austin, PM me, and if you want to stay indefinitely I can stick you right on the lease! wink

New York City
KeFF wrote:

Come to Turku, let's party. You can have your own room for sleeps.

No! That's MY room! tongue