The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

http://mutable-instruments.net/ambika

I am EXCITE.
though I wish I had a bigger mixer to plug all those channels into.

Unsubscribe

Mutable gear is AWESOME.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Really interested in what they're going to price the kit at. Might have to make a tough choice for one of these babies down the line!

Czech republic

also this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCSCYlEYDvY

New York City

Yeah, would like to see how much it costs. I feel like going for a Dave Smith Tetra is a much better buy in my book.

rochester, ny

i'm pretty sure i saw a price of $600 at some point. let me try to look it up.

matt's mind

this is exciting news!  i love their design approach

Abandoned on Fire

$600 would be a pretty good deal since it's essentially 6 Shruthi's all linked together with even more extra cool stuff packed in.

Unsubscribe

also on the mutable forum they raised the point  the the tetra has some build quality issues.

detroit

gosh damn this is tight

Fargo

I'd love a Dave Smith, but I don't think the Tetra would be my choice.  I'd rather pay the extra and go for the Mopho x4. 
$600 for being a 6 voice synth is great, in my opinion.  Especially with the sounds this thing is capable of.  The Tetra is more and it's only 4 voices.  It's still really great though.  It's fucking Dave Smith.

New York City

Well if you have money yes, go for the Mopho X4, but I really do like the Tetra and I think it's a great bang for your buck. Also, it's analog, i can't really stand digital stuff anymore.

Fargo
akira^8GB wrote:

Well if you have money yes, go for the Mopho X4, but I really do like the Tetra and I think it's a great bang for your buck. Also, it's analog, i can't really stand digital stuff anymore.

Oh, don't get me wrong, the Tetra seems awesome.  You're right too, it's a good price for essentially 4 mophos, and the possibilities for expanding voices on other synths make it a great addition.  If I had the money, I'd buy both and have 8 voices tongue