Hi all. This is a collection of my early lo-fi ataripunk stuff plus some additional tracks I've never released.

http://nationalbroadcastnetwork.bandcamp.com/

It's free. Go get it. Tell your friends. Start a fan club. Do something with your life. Be somebody.

Jeez, loving the gritty (?) mid-volume bass sound  going on, although I found the compilation to be an ity bit repeatative (but I guess that was just your style back then).

Thanks. Yeah, it's essentially a punk album. A genre well known for being fairly repetitive. I actually purposely only included mostly tracks of the same "genre" and mastering (with the exception of the C64 tracks.) The follow-up album I'm working on now has a lot of variation between tracks, but there's still a bunch with the basic 3 chord punk style as well.

I'm loving that album art (and real nice avatar, btw). 

The music has a feel that's all it's own, too, very nice smile

Brooklyn NY US

This is awesome.

Venezuela

oh!, an album!!! heart thx..... i have been listen to this for a while already.... so punk-shit!.
I think i already got all the songs, let us know PLZ if you made moarr :XXXX

no pasarĂ¡n!

Chicago

yes.

Thanks guys.

Ui: It's mostly my early stuff I've uploaded here already all compiled together. There's a few tracks I've never upped anywhere before though.

Atom Bender's Place (just upped it here today as a promo though)
Television Addict
Generate
MPDoubleAFuckOff
Our New Robot Brains Part 3
Atom Bender's Place (C64 version)
Arcade Empire (C64 version)

Those are all the unheard ones I think.

Oh, and I'm already almost finished the follow-up to this. BUNCH of new tracks never upped anywhere. It'll maybe be ready in a month or 2.

Last edited by NationalBroadcastNetwork (Sep 15, 2012 10:24 pm)

sweden

cool!

Yeah!

Thanks again for the feedback. Note: It's better to download this album and listen to it on your own computer. For some reason the player on bandcamp clips the bass in some songs and makes it sound more choppy than it actually is. (Side note: Does anyone know why this is and if there's any way to correct it? Maybe it's just a flash or browser setting on my end?)

Last edited by NationalBroadcastNetwork (Sep 17, 2012 3:51 pm)

Sydney, NSW
NationalBroadcastNetwork wrote:

Thanks again for the feedback. Note: It's better to download this album and listen to it on your own computer. For some reason the player on bandcamp clips the bass in some songs and makes it sound more choppy than it actually is. (Side note: Does anyone know why this is and if there's any way to correct it? Maybe it's just a flash or browser setting on my end?)

It';s the way the Bandcamp guys encode the sound.
I've noticed that on my big monitors, all tunes streamed from the internet get clippy and sound like they've been run through the slightest bitcrusher.
It's not your problem, blame the internet!

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

So. Good.

Lexington, KY

Dude, the NBN is totes where it's at. One of the very first artists I ever downloaded music for. Great work here. Keep it up!

L0O3, C0rnw4//.

Pacman Was A Skinhead

Chainsaw: Thanks dude. Good to know it's not me.

Everyone else: Thanks in general.

Auxcide: The url to your soundcloud is F'd up on your profile here. You forgot the : after http. Just a heads up.