To fill the gap between my next EP i decided to make another Cover. Maybe anybody here remebers my first one, the Lavender Town Theme? Dosn't matter anyways, here's a new one.
This time i tried out with the famous Theme from Mega Man III. Like last time it's not a straight cover, more a spiced up version. Also new is, that i used here the Live Mode for the first time in the second song.

@EDIT: Which totally sucked and i replaced it with a slight less "whack" version.

Would love if you guys could give me some Advices and Critic there ♫

Anyway, grab it on my Band♥Camp !
Of course free, i mean i would be a dick if i charge for a cover.

Heart Man
by 9-Heart

1. Mega Man III Intro (Heart Man Remix) - 02:42
2. Mega Man III Intro (Live Dance Mode)       - 03:38

Total Length: 06:00 mins

Click here for DIRECT DOWNLOAD!

Last edited by 9-Heart (Sep 16, 2012 8:53 am)

Chepachet, Rhode Island

That second track's timing is all out of whack. It's sounds like two different tracks are being played at the same time and not at all syncing up...

Also straight up using licensed art on a whim is never a good idea let alone the fact that 99% of people here will see it as cliche and annoying.

Covers of Megaman songs need to be VERY unique in order for people to appreciate them and these don't come close to that.

Last edited by 8-Bit-Rex (Jun 18, 2012 9:57 pm)

Well, it was my first try, and i tried. I'll work on my Live Skills sometimes, not that i use it that much anyways.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Yeah what he said. You triggered them out of sync. Also the melody with all the pitch bends got annoying.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Why'd you include it in a single then?

The first track had a lot of nice stuff in it, especially the quiet sweeping backdrop around 1:30, though I thought the overslidey main melody was really grating,

tl;dr, do an ambient album

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

On the same WAVElength ahy Auxcide? (seewhatididseewhatididseewhatidid)

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

(seewhatididseewhatididseewhatidid)

Ooh I get it!

NC in the US of America

Is the second one supposed to be cool because it's broken and off? hmmm

Little Update, to make up for the second "whack" track i made a new version and replaced the Old One with it on Bandcamp.
Listen to the new Second Track on my BandCamp or use the Link up there => https://soundcloud.com/9-heart/mega-man … live-dance