NY, US

RECORD RELEASE SHOW!
Chromix's new album "Roll Trick" is now out on calmdownkidder Records! Have a listen now and look out for physical copies on sale this Monday at I/O!
http://calmdownkidder.com/records/releases/cdk044/

I/O is a monthly chip music show in New York City's Lower East Side. Sponsored by the Antagonist Art Movement and presented by Alphabet City Soup, I/O showcases the best new and established chip musicians in the scene.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHROMIX
Fresh from Blip Fesitval 2009, Long Island's own Chromix uses a Game Boy with LSDJ to devastating effect, forcing you to crack a smile and dance! (seriously, if you don’t go apeshit to Cirque Beserk, you have more self-control than I do!) If you like your music hardcore and happy, get on this! If you’re still not convinced, Roll Trick also includes a flipping IAYD Remix! Say whaaaaaat?
chromixmusic.com

ZEN ALBATROSS
Digital media artist spends his waking hours crafting catchy dance songs on his Nintendo Game Boy and his sleeping hours dreaming about playing them live just for you.
zenalbatross.net

TONY NESS
Hailing from Sunset Park (BROOKLYN!!!) Tony Ness returns to Niagara with a barrage of hard-hitting Game Boy beats coming at you from all sides like Robotron. STOP DON'T STOP!
Tony Ness @ Myspace

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I/O Chip NYC

21+
FREE
730pm

Niagara Bar
112 Avenue A
(Corner of Ave A and 7th Street)
New York NY 10009

F to 2nd Ave/ J to Delancey St

Presented by the Antagonist Art Movement
and
Alphabet City Soup

For videos and info on past shows go to ioshownyc.blogspot.com

Last edited by EMdash (Feb 25, 2010 2:33 pm)

Bronx, NY

Hotdang

New York, NY

AWWWW YEAH
I need more chip shows. I've been spoiled for the past several months. This will hit the spot.

NY, US

Record release show for Chromix's "Roll Trick" on calmdownkidder records! Have a listen here, right now, and look for physical copies at the show!

Last edited by EMdash (Feb 25, 2010 2:34 pm)

Bronx, NY

So fucking good!

NY, US

Tonight!

Surprise visualists added:

-Invaderbacca
-HN_i_C

Sadly, no PW:M this month so come to Niagara early for the drink specials!