Hi! I've been struggling with what exactly to price the stock dmg at. I've been selling a couple off on ebay and craigslist, but I'm not really sure what's reasonable and what's too much I guess? Anyways I'm just wondering: How much do you buy/sell your stock dmgs for? Thanks! (If this should be in the 'Trades' thread just let me know)

Puerto Rico

"Stock" being great condition, 20-25USD ish (shipping included within reason).

"Stock" being some scratching, heavy yellowing, vertical lines, and the usual problems of used gameboys about 10-15USD.

They almost always go cheaper locally.

In my experience from what I've seen and bought.

Thanks!

Puerto Rico

I just checked ebay to make sure I'm not talking out of my ass but all I saw was bundles with link cables/cames or in the box with the manual, that makes it more valuable so...

Bratislava, Slovakia

I purchased almost every DMG-01 for 20 Euro in mint condition, including yellow, transparent and red "Play It Loud" edition. I have two for spare parts if needed, each for 10 Euro.

shanghai

i bought a gameboy light in exchange for some magic beans when i was in hong kong

Xuriik wrote:

"Stock" being great condition, 20-25USD ish (shipping included within reason).

"Stock" being some scratching, heavy yellowing, vertical lines, and the usual problems of used gameboys about 10-15USD.

They almost always go cheaper locally.

In my experience from what I've seen and bought.

I would say this is fairly accurate.

I never pay more than $10 for a DMG in less than great condition on ebay.  I make small exceptions for extras that are included (cases, ac adapters, etc).  A little more for PILs.  I have seen lots with mixed quality go for more than I feel they are worth, but I have also seen them go cheap.  Your best bet is to to sell them all to me, very cheaply.

Chicago IL

????????????????

Last sentence was a joke...

Chicago IL

had nothing to do with your post