Parts Unkown
Cover Cart Vol. 1 - NOFX

Featuring all the NSFs from my NOFX cover set at the 2011 Halloween edition of PULSEWAVE.

Song Listing

Moron Bros., The Longest Line, Kill All the White Man, Stickin' In My Eye, Bob, Linoleum, Leave it Alone, Don't Call Me White, Lori Meyers, 180 Degrees, Falling In Love, Franco Unamerican

Hidden Bonus Track

I had about 2 weeks to come up with the set and did not get a chance to finish Kids of the K Hole in time. The unfinished track is hidden as an easter egg in the the welcome screen code of the ROM.

The Bonus Track can be unlocked with Game Genie code: PENTKIAA

Limited Edition Cartridges

In true Punk Rock fashion, a limited set of cartridges will be made. The Ltd. Edition Cartridges will feature a different welcome screen, and the bonus track play without the game genie code. Each cartridge will be numbered and the corresponding number will be displayed on the welcome screen.
Sign up for the email list to be notifed when the Ltd. Edition Cartridges are released.

Download the ROM at: http://heavyw8bit.com/nes_nofx.php

Dear Mods, I wasn't sure if this should be posted in the NES or Releases section.  Feel free to move the thread if necessary.

Whoa! This is awesome, man!

Good work!

Who did the art and coding (if you don't mind me asking)

Parts Unkown

Thanks for checking it out!  The NSF's were written using FamiTracker, and I did the rest of the NES code.  For the art I took pics found online and converted them to NES graphics.

Chicago IL

where are the double kicks

Parts Unkown

I used to use the double kicks but it killed the dance floor every time i threw it in a live set.  But you are totally right I should mention how the drum beat is diff.

BK

Oh gAwd yes this is going on my dingoo ASAP.

Rochester, NY

Wow, sick!

When you say the double kicks killed the dance floor, what do you mean, though?  I ask because, well, how can I be expected to crabcore when double kicks kill the dancefloor????