Madison, WI

Glad to see a donation page has gone up!

By the way, your icon is fascinating.  I have no idea what it is, but it's fascinating nonetheless.

Slovakia / European Union

Smiker I had work last week. But morning I will send you my GBA + SupercardSD as donation...

Marin<Pontevedra<Galiza<Spain

thanks! ^^ this is cool smile i think this trackes is gonna be a beast big_smile

hehe, ty nonfinite smile my icon is a...somewhat manufacturing process...:P

Last edited by smiker (Feb 19, 2010 1:58 am)

astral cat

donated smile

thank you, i assure it will be for a cool purpose smile

Swansea, UK

@nonfinite - you've had sheltered life, there!
@smiker- Deja de fumar, y ponte a currar, tio, que el m4g es de lo mejorcito que he visto ultimamente. Eres un crack!

Slovakia / European Union

@Smiker>Package was send this morning.

omg awesome smile

New York City

I got one of the supercheap dx carts today and tried this, albeit briefly.
I am happy that I will be able to play with this soon! I really like the way the wav channel works.

Smiker, te pasaste chaval, pinta muy muy bueno el tracker.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Mar 1, 2010 8:29 pm)

New York City

Report #1 running it in an AGB-01: don't run it in an AGB-01 tongue
The screen is shit, and the positioning of START and SELECT make this software useless.
I could use it if it wasn't for the positioning of SELECT and START.

I'll stick to trying it in my NDS

sweden

gba SP man

New York City

I won't buy another console when what I have runs the software just fine. I also never liked the SP and its noise level, the AGB is pretty damn clean!

The NDS works well anyway, I'd recommend it to anyone.

I noticed speed issues when trying it in the GBA though, the interface would get slow when playing and modifying.

Milan, Italy
akira^8GB wrote:

I noticed speed issues when trying it in the GBA though, the interface would get slow when playing and modifying.

Even on the emulator there are these issues.

Personally, i love to use it on my tiny GB Micro.
than i could use a GBA for recordings/performing.

astral cat

wake me up when it's working on Supercard SD ^______^

sweden

I think that having the possibility to switch between two(or more) different button layouts would be a useful feature. One for GBA SP/Micro and maybe one for the original GBA and DS lite or similar. I do know that the gba and ds lite has the start and select buttons on opposite sides and that the original DS has a different layout though. Just an idea.

nordloef: you have the right answer for the headache of the button layout i think. Many thanks for that nice idea smile
8gb: the layout IS slow, dont worry about that being fault of hardware.
Sorry for the late updates, i am porting this thing to c++ for better development. Port is at 40% right now. I know i should have that planned before starting, but i had to do it. Xpect a new version in a week or so, but dont hold your breath (@emar....). I dont want anybody to die suffocated xD

Last edited by smiker (Mar 2, 2010 12:54 pm)