New York City

Hey all.
I apologize in advance for reposting, as far as I've seen I haven't seen this case.

I have LSDJ on my EMS 64M card, and have a bunch of my songs on there that I'd like to transfer to computer to emulate. I used the provided EMS Link software to read the save file. I opened VBA on my computer started LSDJ but when I tried to load the .sav, it gave me an error saying it wasn't  a VBA-specific .sav. At first, I thought it was the difference of versions, so I read the actual LSDJ.gb but even then it wouldn't work. I'm guessing its a difference of file structure, but I'm not entirely sure. Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance

EDIT: The reason I'm doing this is to record an album. So if another emulator is a fix, I'd be nice to have internal audio recording, like VBA, but beggars can't be choosers.

-PMoon

Last edited by ParallaxMoon (Oct 1, 2012 2:48 pm)

New Albany Indiana

same problem

NC in the US of America

BGB is the best. It's for Windows, but you can run it in Linux with Wine. BGB allows you to even export each channel separately.

I don't know if that will fix your problem, though.

Unsubscribe

i like gambatte too.

In vba you want to select load battery file, not sav. it calls a gameboy sav file a battery file

New York City

Thanks. I'll try both!
The exporting separate channels sounds pretty nifty!
-PMoon

I use vba to test all my saves to my carts (not just lsdj)