What I have up for sale is one of them rare blue gameboys. I've actually owned this gameboy for maybe 3 weeks at best and the only thing I've done to it since I got it was replace the front PCB to change the backlight. It's prosounded, courtesy of DJ Transformer, and works as you would expect of any other gameboy. And then the whole 'I have too many gameboys, I never use it, blah blah blah.' The only discrepancies I could find were small nicks on the underside, which I have taken pictures of.

Anyways, I'd like not to lose too much out of this, so I'm going to go ahead and say $106 USD obo and this thing is yours. Lemme hear you scream for ice cream.

Cheerio.

Toronto

spelpojke

Meng, where all dem peeps wanting blueboys when you need them.

London

What would you say posting to UK is?

NC in the US of America

I just have a question: Did you mean "Suedeboy" as in blue suede shoes?

Sweeeeeeden
SketchMan3 wrote:

Pretty sure he meant that the blue shell and yellow backlight is a reference to the flag.

NC in the US of America
nitro2k01 wrote:
SketchMan3 wrote:

Pretty sure he meant that the blue shell and yellow backlight is a reference to the flag.

D'oh! Of course... :-X Thanks. Was just curious... Carry on...

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Oct 1, 2012 6:40 pm)

louisdeb wrote:

What would you say posting to UK is?

I actually have no idea. If you are interested, I could look into it and get back to you.

nitro2k01 wrote:
SketchMan3 wrote:

You are correct.