Hello!

I've just launched Chiptune Rush here - http://www.chiptunerush.com - with music from Disasterpiece, Lifeformed, Beek, Cheapshot, myself and more.  A lot more is in the pipeline!

The idea is to provide a store which distributes music by chip artists who charge for their work.  There's a free bundle if you sign up for updates, and I'm hoping to build up the site with a lot more customers and artists as time goes on.

I'm currently speaking to a few of you about distributing on there, but if you would like me to have a listen to your music then drop me a line via the contact form on the site.

I hope you guys like this project - it has taken a lot to get it started and I am hoping for big things.

oh shit that reminds me!

awesome stuff!

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I had been keeping track of this site since one of the artists brought it to my attention. It's a really good idea! Now if only we could get some physical releases too wink

This is awesomesauce.

I would love to do physical stuff too, but obviously there are a lot of challenges there!  I'll see how the digital side of things goes first.

Melbourne, Australia

Awesome - and some amazing artists on there too!

Tokyo, Japan

Well glad to be a part of this. Thanks Mr. Snare! big_smile

Tokyo, Japan

Woot!

Abandoned on Fire

Excellent concept and a good step towards centralising releases which needs to happen!

Sydney, NSW

So is this a label, or just a webstore (a la iTunes)?

Joliette, QC, Canada
Chainsaw Police wrote:

surely a webstore, I just saw some Pause releases in it !

Westfield, NJ

interesting.

Tokyo, Japan
Chainsaw Police wrote:

Real chipTunes©

Yep, it's definitely a webstore.  Again, I'm not averse to taking on some more label-like duties but will see how things go in their basic form first.

San Diego, CA

now with destructoid coverage: http://www.destructoid.com/chiptune-rus … 8395.phtml

uhajdafdfdfa

what kind of deal do you make r.e. percentage cut/royalties/rights, etc

not interested in releasing my music via, just interested in transparency!

seems like a cool idea anyway (especially if it gets music out of the real itunes!)