Sacramento, CA

Hey guys I was surfing the web today and I found this great website that lets you make chipmusic on your web browser.
I am really interested to see what will come out of this. I have fiddled around with it myself and it is a really interesting chiptune sequencer.

Here is the link. http://www.pulseboy.com/

Happy Tuning big_smile

Chicago IL

as a chip musician this is great because i don't have any other way to make chip music

NC in the US of America

It could be a cool entry stage tool. I like the user-friendliness of the basic interface, it's fairly easy on the eyes what with the grid-lines. In the few minutes since this was posted, it's served as a useful tool for me to transition from LSDJ to mouse+keyboard based trackers. I actually like it. It's easy, simple, and approachable, though it seems a bit limited.

What with all the myriad of trackers and chiptune tools out there that were made while there were existing tools already in existence, I don't see why this deserves any hate. Or do people still care about fakebit?

› Show Spoiler

Main problem I have is that it's missing at least a triangle and a saw. =\ Need more than sines and squares...

Edit: Yeah, without looking at the demo video, it seems pretty useless for anything other than simple bleep bloop tunes. Nothing to write home about. It's not bad, though. Interface is a good enough reason for new tools to crop up, I suppose.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Oct 5, 2012 1:43 am)

The Bronx

Check out the Game Boy with a Retina Display.

Unsubscribe

Cm.o: where one post is consensus.

NC in the US of America

Also, lol at "YO"

Edit: I have a question: As someone who hasn't used a wide variety trackers in-depth... are there any trackers out there in which the interface is as simple to immediately begin entering notes?

Edit: This'd be good for some game maker kid wants to make a little tune for his homebrew game and doesn't want to go through all the hassle of conventional trackers which give you so much power.

I like the "wav" option to export the tune.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Oct 5, 2012 1:57 am)