Tucson, AZ

I'm in a bit of a bind.  Sent my MFB503 drum machine over to Germany for repair about 6 weeks ago, it's been held up in customs ever since.  No idea why, and its been impossible to get any additional information.  I'm leaving for Japan in 2 weeks and need one of these for my set -- growing increasingly concerned that I won't be get mine back by then.

This may be a bit of a longshot, and a lot to ask, but if anyone here has one of these and would be willing to let me borrow it for my performance at Blip Tokyo I would be super grateful.  I can cover shipping costs both ways, and would like to get this arranged ASAP.

Thanks.

Tucson, AZ

bump

If I could, I'd send all the MFB503 to you. Good luck finding one, man!

TSSBAY01

check searchtempest. its a craigslist aggregator that you can search up to some ungodly amount of miles away. if you happen to find one and contact the person, you can explain your situation to em and ask em to ship, or even have someone in their area pick it up. i've used it before for this purpose with good results. good luck man.

Tacoma WA

good luck man,

maybe try MW?  someone on there might be willing.

Tucson, AZ

Thanks for the ideas, guys.  I posted on MW, no luck yet.  I'll check out searchtempest too.