Chicago IL, USA

we need to save BRK for Clipstream III: Beyond BRKerdome

Hudson, MA

All I can think of for other BRK puns right now is BRKing Bad.

Cincinnati Ohio

FYI im holding a best screen cap contest for this webshow!  print screen and use only Paint to edit.  Two catagories for "Best Raw Screen Cap" (just cropping) and "Best Paintjob".  post entries in the "CLIPTUNES, QUIETCORE AND FREEZESTEP 8D" facebook group (add yourself if you havent!) before noon the next day to be entered!  prizes:  RCA/1/8" cable w/ 1/4" adapters for "Best Raw Screen Cap" and 4 rechargeable batteries for "Best Paintjob"!

Los Angeles, CA

I am a thousand kinds of pumped for this!!

New York

oh snizzles, i need to like make a set list and stuff for this.

it'll probably just involve me changing the groove on all of my songs and calling it chipthrash

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I've been so preoccupied with the microcollective release show but, don't worry, this is going to be awesome. smile

Savannah, Georgia

TOMORROW

Aeros wrote:

TOMORROW

TOMORRRROOOOOOWWEEEEEEYYYEAHHHHH~

Chicago

I'm totally tuning in to this. big_smile

The flier was apparently down, it's back up now.

Chicago

Is it possible for anyone to get their music streamed on this show, or is it some sort of VIP type thing?

Last edited by stancoolness (Oct 7, 2012 2:26 am)

Savannah, Georgia

there's always an afterparty, if that's what you're asking. but nah, provided your music isn't 100% horrible, we can get you a slot on the next show. smile

Chicago

Epic! smile

I suggested a few of my tracks on the Facebook page; I think they are the best on my album. But either way, I still can't freaking wait for tomorrow night.

Chicago

1.25 HOURS!

PS- Bump because this is epic

Last edited by stancoolness (Oct 7, 2012 10:41 pm)

New York

yeah.

Savannah, Georgia

we're doing sound testing and getting ready atm if you want to turn in early.

also: solarbear and glenntai's slots have switched, so solarbear will be playing first now.

Last edited by Aeros (Oct 7, 2012 11:26 pm)