Tulsa, OK
Chainsaw Police wrote:

but it's not retro, it's fakebit, and nobody likes fakebitz

I likes them, sometimes. Nanoloop iOS and android are both awesome

babylon

can i ask when we will see a release? im curious if it will be like new releases or people that already have nanoloop releases linked to your site.

Brooklyn

LSDJ ALL THE WAYYY

New York, NY

@walter - As soon as someone submits a new nanoloop release, than I will host it on the site.

Until then, I've been contacting artists that make nanoloop songs and asking them if they like to contribute old releases to the site. The goal is to get as many old & new releases that exist in one place.

Sorry for those who anticipated a "comp" or "new releases" right after launch. The intention of the website was to get the ball rolling. For people to be aware that this exists.

So, if you know someone that's created an album send them over.

xo
nl_cllct

Madison, WI

SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK.   Yes.

*Turns off LSDJ, pulls out NL and gets writing*

Austin, Texas

I'm excited for this. My only real released material at the moment is nanoloop iOS, and I'm about to get a copy of nanoloop 2.5.

Maybe we'll be doing some stuff together soon. wink

New York, NY

@nonfinite - yes!
@telerophon - cant wait to hear your 2.5 jams. Happy writing.

xo

Is it nanoloop only or are other instruments allowed?

New York, NY

@cris2600  - send what you got over to [email protected]
We'd like to keep it mainly "cartridge" driven, but we are not bias smile
xo nl_cllct

Seattle, WA US

If you are looking to put a compilation together, Turtlesaur and I have a collab that I think would fit just dandy

New York, NY

@boaconstructor - you can submit a collab!

OR if you'd like to host your own songs / single song - (not album ready) , there's a "singles" section where we'll host it there as well.

Best.

i got some stuff, is shitty vocals aloud?

,oh and  i'm diggin  the site too. Sometimes all I want to hear is  nanoloop anyways. Searching  through the forums can be a real drag.

Last edited by shitbird (Oct 8, 2012 11:35 pm)

New York, NY

@shitbird - if it's shitty vocals over nano-cart driven songs, than YES.
Send it over.

Thanks. I felt the same way, and stoked to see a lot of people feel the same way too.

Best.

IL, US

hey, if you're interested, suppose you could re-release the nanoloop2008 comp i put out...think its still getting downloads as is, but, well fuck. more is better, right?

New York, NY

@e.s.c totally - can you send me the link to download?
xo

IL, US

link sent, hope you dont mind it being 26 tracks long...probably get a lot of downloads again with some promotion (has henry homesweet, bit shifter, glomag, nordloef, jdd3j, zombectro, albino ghost monkey, etc)