Murcia, Spain

Hi guys!
I'm selling this unusual electronic instrument. It's called "Otamatone". Its functioning is very simple. By touching the sensitive slide in its neck, you play different notes. Also by opening and closing its "mouth" you can turn up or down volume on will, or get effects like vibrato.
It has 3 different octave modes and 2 volume modes as well. It works through a built-in speaker which is inside the "face", but there are several videos in Youtube of people who have added a line out to it.

It's an interesting instrument to experiment with, and I'm sure that in this community there'll be plenty of people capable of modding it and making it something completely different and cool.

It is brand new. The plastic casing was opened once just to check it's correct functioning. The 3 batteries are still working and included.

› Pics

And some youtube videos to see how it sounds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM7IAjL2bcY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oncPGYO5g5M

Selling for 20 Euros!
I'd also accept hardware related to DMG's. Just offer : )

Last edited by DogTag (Oct 9, 2012 8:26 pm)

I want one of those so badly :'D

Gosford, Australia

girlfriend has one of these, they're a fun and expressive instrument. also that face is d'aaawwwwwwwable!

babylon

haha i like how the bottom left of the back of the packaging states its for people 15 and up.

Fargo

How much for shipping to the United States?

Turku, FIN

I have a pink one. Is awe smile

They're great, hard to play live with a straight face tho big_smile

Murcia, Spain

@Krubbz It'll be 15 Euros, according to www.correos.es

Unsubscribe
Victory Road wrote:

girlfriend has one of these, they're a fun and expressive instrument. also that face is d'aaawwwwwwwable!

I agree,, pretty fun to play!

Granada, Spain

I have one of them, really fun to play smile

Fargo

pm'd

Murcia, Spain

Answered! : )

Murcia, Spain

Traded with Krubbz. Now we are both waiting for the packages to arrive.

Murcia, Spain

Packages arrived and everything is in perfect condition and as described by the other part. We've left mutual positive feedback in the correspondent thread. This can be closed. Thanks!