Tempe, AZ

I had this guy frontlight a GBC for me and he I also picked up a custom backlit prosound DMG from this guy. His work is hella classy. This is defiantly the dude. ^^^

the Netherlands

what would shipping to the netherlands cost?

You're only as cool as the colour of your DMG.

Milwaukee Area, WI

Yesh. Gonna have to pick up a red one next week after I get my paycheck.

TeddyBearCedenski wrote:

I had this guy frontlight a GBC for me and he I also picked up a custom backlit prosound DMG from this guy. His work is hella classy. This is defiantly the dude. ^^^

Thanks big_smile

Popsicle Theory wrote:

what would shipping to the netherlands cost?

$16.95

Moriokun wrote:

Yesh. Gonna have to pick up a red one next week after I get my paycheck.

If you want it for sure I can put it on hold for you smile

Also, hopefully the rest of my mail will come in today and I'll have the last two up my tomorrow.

Last edited by thnikk (Oct 9, 2012 4:03 pm)

the Netherlands

ah 16.95 isn't too bad. so I wouldn't be able to use headphones with the red one right? Will I be able to plug it into the mic of my external soundcard and have ok sound? I really love it and want to buy it if I can use it over my speakers by plugging it into my external sc.

Popsicle Theory wrote:

ah 16.95 isn't too bad. so I wouldn't be able to use headphones with the red one right? Will I be able to plug it into the mic of my external soundcard and have ok sound? I really love it and want to buy it if I can use it over my speakers by plugging it into my external sc.

You''ll be fine with an internal prosound if you want to use it with almost any input like an internal or external soundcard, but I can change it to an external prosound for no additional cost if you'd like.

EDIT: I take back my dibs comment. Whoever buys it first gets it.

Last edited by thnikk (Oct 10, 2012 6:32 am)

Blue sold and pink added. One more should be up sometime tomorrow.

Tempe, AZ
thnikk wrote:

Love the pink model

the Netherlands

Oh man I love the pink one now I can't choose!
Umm.. will you keep making them? Maybe it's better to imrprove my LSDj skills first and THEN buy a decent gameboy.
Also, what's the difference between internal and external prosound? I'd like to keep using my headphones but also my external soundcard so I can blast it through my speakers.

Last one of this batch is up!

TeddyBearCedenski wrote:
thnikk wrote:

Love the pink model

I thought you would wink

Popsicle Theory wrote:

Oh man I love the pink one now I can't choose!
Umm.. will you keep making them? Maybe it's better to imrprove my LSDj skills first and THEN buy a decent gameboy.
Also, what's the difference between internal and external prosound? I'd like to keep using my headphones but also my external soundcard so I can blast it through my speakers.

Yup, new ones should be up every two to three weeks. I also take custom orders so feel free to pm me if you have something in mind (which would be better anyway because I don't know how to set up international shipping on bigcartel).

Internal uses the stock headphone jack and external uses a second jack. You can see the difference by looking at the redboy (internal) and any of the others (all external). You would definitely want external.

EDIT: http://www.thnikk.com/ big_smile

Last edited by thnikk (Oct 11, 2012 12:30 am)

Is anyone interested in an sp without a frontlight? I'm willing to get rid of it for $17 shipped to the US (or pm me to haggle).

thnikk I just finished an almost identical pinkboy about a week ago! Weird coincidence! ^__^ Mine doesn't have a prosound jack though.

Toastypinecone wrote:

thnikk I just finished an almost identical pinkboy about a week ago! Weird coincidence! ^__^ Mine doesn't have a prosound jack though.

It's a great color combo and looks a little better than a pink painted clearboy imo. Greyboys are definitely growing on me.

New DMG up! More info on the prosound switch can be found here. The prosound is pre-pot for anyone wondering.

Price drop to $75