Canada

Wonderful, then I'm at ease. Thanks a lot, Kitsch!

Last edited by Kramlack (Oct 16, 2012 8:12 pm)

Austin, TX

Have they all been sold or are some people sitting on them in their carts?

matt's mind

i can see someone holding it, in fact.  there is an app in the site, i can basically see everyone accessing the page, including their location/id/whatever.  just what is public info, nothing nefarious...

i suspect the person holding the last ones does not intend to purchase them but is just holding them in their cart. i'm looking at them now, sitting there tongue

the system will dump their cart soon if they don't make a move...

matt's mind

nope, wait, nevermind.  they were just slow wink

they are all gone!

all but the last one sold in the first 7 minutes.

6 minutes, 47 seconds to be precise. 

the other half of the batch goes online at 3:00 in the morning (est)

see you then!!!  tongue

Canada

YES.
I think I JUST made it for the first round, haha. Got an email from paypal at 3:06:)

Unsubscribe

Thats raw.

Massachusetts, USA

ARGH!

matt's mind
sammulligan wrote:

ARGH!

tonight, MOAR,

3 in the morning, your time!

Unsubscribe

yea no complaints euros with your 12 hours notice big_smile

Bristol
kitsch wrote:

nope, wait, nevermind.  they were just slow wink

they are all gone!

all but the last one sold in the first 7 minutes.

6 minutes, 47 seconds to be precise. 

the other half of the batch goes online at 3:00 in the morning (est)

see you then!!!  tongue

think that was me... I was ordering pizza and ordering the cart with mobile internet off an old samsung phone in a sketchy car park..... I was actually impressed I got one cus it kept dropping out..

Melbourne, Australia

I came, I saw, I refreshed... nothing! SOLD OUT - bleurgh... :-(

So earlier when you said EST (-5 GMT) what you actually meant to say was EDT (-4 GMT) because of daylight savings... right?!

the Netherlands

damn i was too late! when will be the next opportunity? i have to write it down in my diary so i dont forget.

matt's mind

the second half sold out in 6 min., 36 seconds.

and, to answer the MANY questions, yes there will be more.  i'll catch up to all the emails asap smile

matt's mind

next time i'll split the batch as well.  it seemed to work out really well.

is there a part of the world which got left out because the times I chose? 

and, i'll straighten out the EST/EDT thing too, savings time doesn't even occur to me (i have no clue if we are jumped forward or back right now).  i just wait on the news/friends to tell me to change my clock, i didn't even consider this crazy time-keeping practice.  since i'm not a farmer i guess tongue  my bad on that.  feel pretty dumb now, seems like I should know that from grade school, but "EDT" is a delineation i don't think i've ever seen/heard before, i thought EST was the name of this zone (for the whole year).  that was an honest mistake, apologies hmm

just gone done answering the emails about derps from overnight...  feel free to ask more, i don't mind.

and, this should all ship today.  for 'unconfirmed' addresses if i hear back from you before mailman comes!

matt's mind

also....

big thanks to abrasive for prepping these carts the way he did...

you've all got some excellent tracks to listen to waiting on the cart for you, try them out before dragging your own files onto the cart!

Fargo

Neat!  I can't wait to listen to them and try out my drag n' derp I've waited so long for.  BTW, I wasn't confused by EST,though I live in the United States. I never knew there was a "daylight time" equivalent to every time zone that observes daylight savings. How confusing for those that don't, though. :-/