Gosford, Australia

excuse me, she is my child

Chicago IL

FATHER IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR MOTHER FUCKER

NC in the US of America
bryface wrote:

i don't have any kids, but i like the idea of being a chipmusic dad in the same way that a mom can be a soccer mom.   

i can picture myself in the back of the venue cheering my nonexistent son on as he plays his set, and him muttering "god dammit, dad."

And then he'll be like "Dad! Quit forcing your dreams on me. I wanted to be an Accordion Hero!"

hiding under your bed

*Theremin Hero

New York
PianoGameboy wrote:

*Theremin Hero

My Hero

Tacoma WA
Saskrotch wrote:

FATHER IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR MOTHER FUCKER

lol

god i hope i can remember to tell this to my wife in the morning

Madison, Alabama

I have a daughter who turned two in July.  She's actually the reason I got back into chip after a four-year hiatus.  It's risky  playing mandolin or banjo when a baby is sleeping fitfully in the next room.  I needed a way to make music in the evening that was quiet, so I dusted off my Game Boy and haven't looked back.

Westfield, NJ
roboctopus wrote:

I have a daughter who turned two in July.  She's actually the reason I got back into chip after a four-year hiatus.  It's risky  playing mandolin or banjo when a baby is sleeping fitfully in the next room.  I needed a way to make music in the evening that was quiet, so I dusted off my Game Boy and haven't looked back.

wow.

Brunswick, GA USA

I  started working with speech synths for a similar reason, can't sing while the wife is sleeping. If you want to carry on, you find a way wink

Utah

Give me about 5 more months wink

Brunswick, GA USA
The Laohu wrote:

Give me about 5 more months wink

You can't rush biology...