washington
nitro2k01 wrote:
Bit wish wrote:

STOP IT YOUR MAKING ME HUNGARY!

MY MAKING YOU AN EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRY!

hehe

Austin, Texas

Seriously guys, how does it taste?

The Wild Wintery North
Telerophon wrote:

Seriously guys, how does it taste?

Well, judging by the way that the GameBoy is made, and based on how the frying is done, it would most likely taste like burnt plastic and electric shocks. But that's my opinion. I'm sure that if you are used to eating other materials like glass and old tires, you might find this a delightful little snack when salt and lemon is added. Enjoy dude. I hope you like electric shocks and pointy/thin wires.

England

i guess no one read the text!

Hargreaves confesses that the objects are actually models made from foam core and decorated with images of the actual devices

Fargo

This reminds me of an episode of Andy Richter Controls the Universe.
All of that stuff has to be fake due to their screens appearing to be still on despite having been fried.

DC

it's not even an electronic device. if you look closely, the top left edge of the form is off, and looks as if it has been cut with scissors or an Xacto knife. i also think the gameboy is a paper model because all of the other devices in the collection are displayed with WORKING screens, which means the circuitry is still working in all of the these devices, which is impossible, given that they were submerged in boiling hot oil.

quote from the article: When asked about the obvious dilemmas one faces when deep frying a battery pack, Hargreaves confesses that the objects are actually models made from foam core and decorated with images of the actual devices. "I was nervous about what would happen when I put them in 400 degree oil—were these things going to kick back at me?"