Screw that, .ftm's please!

SMELLBOURNE BOSSTRALIA

This is some voodoo shit.

Tokyo, Japan
The Silph Scope wrote:
B00daW wrote:

NSFs in the digital download package?

Screw that, .ftm's please!

Trust me you dont want to see the FTMs nobodys mind is ready for that. It will be like seeing infinity and you will have a moment of profound enlightenment and clarity followed by decades of therapy.

Not much to add here since we all know this is the best chipmusic released this year in loads of ways - it rocks, it works the Famicom like no-one's business, etc.

.FILTHadelphia

So I read this thread and was like "what the fuck is everyone talking about?" Then I listened to track 2. HOLY FUCK! My mind is blown.

England

the moment chipmusic.org embraces dubstep.

England

but it is a very good track smile

Tulsa, OK

Different direction for her, but solid

Always solid

NC in the US of America

The video of her blipfest performance has been my lullaby for the past three days no lie. I love the little talky thing she does (I heard it first on the "Rockman Chiptuned" compo). I had to triple take to make sure that was an NES on the stage and not a Gameboy. So much swag(ga' can I get away with saying that here?)

I heart this so much. Not only is it awesome chipstune, it's years beyond any other dubstep I've heard (not much, admittedly). It's just really good.

Philadelphia, PA

I want the NSFs to be able to play them on hardware.  The "wub" things seem like they are done with a higher refresh and quick on/off envelope macros with various pitch bending envelopes.  Too bad dubstep is a fad. sad

Planet Zaxxon

CHIBI-TECH FOR GALACTIC PRESIDENT.

Nashville, Tennessee
Jellica wrote:

the moment chipmusic.org embraces dubstep.

London, UK

I bought this on friday and dj'd part 2 out at a huge festival in europe - the crowd went absolutely nuts. It's an incredible achievement and you should be really proud!

GNV / FL / USA

Just stopping by to show some love and drop some WTF's