Turku, FIN

Hi!

I changed the buttons on my GB and now the few lines of pixels on the screen are fucked.
Few lines on the right side of the screen are blank.

Any ideas how i fucked it up and if theres a fix?

the connection was probably a bit weak to begin with. opening it might have been the last drop.

Anyway, most vertical lines are easy to fix. Just put a soldering iron on the brown flat cable just below the screen (be sure to remove the plastic and tape on top). Most of the times that fixes the problem as the solder under the cable reflows and connects with the screen again.

You can also try using a hot air blower thingy.

Fargo

First, can I ask, did you possibly tighten the screws in the front PCB a little too tightly?  I've had that happen and I actually fixed it by loosening the screws and exercising the contrast pot a bit. 
Vertical lines can actually be fixed, so you're in luck.  If you take off the rubber protector from the bottom of the screen where the ribbon cable is soldered and hold a soldering iron below the area where the dead lines are for a couple seconds it should fix the dead lines.  It can make other lines flicker, but put some pressure as it cools and it should fix them.  It's always worked for me.

Turku, FIN

Thanks for the answers! I will try these later today!