http://thebitman.bandcamp.com/

This album contains every ounce of musicality I could express through two thumbs. From the heavy bass thump of my first real concert to the surreal bus window views of moonlit mountain sides, I try to transcend the past five months of my life into an album. Relationship trouble, a brief fit of narcissistic solitude, long work weeks, exhausting car rides through Tennessee, this album is very much a personal exercise as it is a musical work.

To use my included save file (which comes with the next-to-most recent renditions of most of the included tracks) rename the extension from .txt to .sav

Mastered in Smoking Mirrors Studios in Cincinnati, Ohio by S.P.R.Y. aka Narayan 'The Technician' Choudury

Only $4, feedback is appreciated. smile

Nashville, Tennessee

this is awesome yo n___n

smiletron wrote:

this is awesome yo n___n

Thanks! I understand it isn't thrash, unce or "chipstep," so some may have a hard time with my palette of genres xD good to see it hasn't fallen on deaf ear!

Orange County, CA

Ugh I saw this on reddit last night I'm glad I finally get a listen big_smile great stuff

i enjoyed it so much. so much musical variety. don't know if i'll buy out those savz, but i'd be happy to.

thanks bitman.

New Orleans, Louisiana

Good release bro heart

New York

got to fully listen through today and I'm really impressed! Love the style you've got going here, kind of a thudding, jungle-y, rhythmic jazz. Boom Shakalaka is swwwwaaaaate XD

gud stuff mayne!!

I was really hoping for some muzak there

fuxter wrote:

i enjoyed it so much. so much musical variety. don't know if i'll buy out those savz, but i'd be happy to.

thanks bitman.

The saves aren't "for sale," I just think that whoever buys my music has a right to know how I did what I did, much like when you can get a front row seat to a concert and observe your favorite musician and their methodology. However, you can stand "outside the venue" and not download it and still get a good idea of what's going on. smile

What you DO pay for are the rights download the album (along with two extra songs).

Seriously high quality stuff.

Madison, Alabama

Yeah, there's some rad stuff on here.  Great work Bitman!

8bitDAD wrote:

Seriously high quality stuff.

roboctopus wrote:

Yeah, there's some rad stuff on here.  Great work Bitman!

Thank you! :3 The album has gotten a lot of exposure, and a few purchases. Kind of stunned by the number of listens in three weeks coming close to rivaling my Soundcloud's record for the past year.

I'm on vacation in mexico and this has been the soundtrack. Its excellent and I'm looking forward to getting back to my rig to compose more. There's some stuff going on in these songs that make me want to explore new techniques and commands/effects. Keep blooping.