SF
57 wrote:
Axolotl wrote:

Here's an old shot from my Holga, loaded with 35mm film. big_smile

Great shots up there, btw. The fox &squirrel one is eye candy!

nice, did you develop it yourself?

I did, actually! DIY development can be fun, but gets tedious. Shame all my chemicals went bad. I want to try C-41, but the temperature control is intimidating. Have you any experience with this?

lolusa

I wish I had a good camera.
Good job everyone smile

Camden, London
Axolotl wrote:
57 wrote:

nice, did you develop it yourself?

I did, actually! DIY development can be fun, but gets tedious. Shame all my chemicals went bad. I want to try C-41, but the temperature control is intimidating. Have you any experience with this?

unfortunately only had one class on the subject, and it wasn't a practical! but i love the idea of using 35mm in a holga. did you use the special back conversion kit? i am currently experimenting using a plastic lomo lens on a nikon f80... quite excited about the results.

SF
57 wrote:

unfortunately only had one class on the subject, and it wasn't a practical! but i love the idea of using 35mm in a holga. did you use the special back conversion kit? i am currently experimenting using a plastic lomo lens on a nikon f80... quite excited about the results.

Ah. I did not use the conversion kit; just some rubber bands on a spare spool to keep the film centered.

Post some photos from the Lomo lens on the Nikon! I've haven't seen too much of it.

Wolverhampton UK

I love my fisheye. And the summer.

Wolverhampton UK

http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnnyharris/

Also, my mate does some pretty good stuff.

Anaheim, California

Last edited by Russolo (May 27, 2010 1:20 am)

NSW, Australia

i just realized i hate these pictures. carry on

Last edited by Nue (Jul 1, 2010 11:47 am)

▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐

randomz from my last trip to nyc...

Last edited by xero (May 28, 2010 3:40 pm)

Abandoned on Fire

Man there's great stuff in here!
Just to add some stuff on the opposite end of the resolution spectrum, here's where I've been uploading pics taken with the Android app "asciicam".  I'm slowly getting more interesting results, at least to me smile

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 … 92af3d68fd

Last edited by egr (May 31, 2010 11:32 pm)

Vancouver

Last one is beautiful. It'd make great album art.

NSW, Australia

The Bronx

INVISIBLE DACHSHUND by minusbaby, on Flickr

Untitled by minusbaby, on Flickr

Cocolino by minusbaby, on Flickr

Philly, PA, USA

pff cheating on oreo and boa while you're away. typical.

I went on a 2 month trip to Europe with a pretty new camera and a 16 GB SD card, and then left it on the airplane that took me home.
In the pocket of my favorite jacket. Along with my favorite hat and scarf. And some sea glass I found on the beach in Aberdeen.

Nuremberg, GERMANY

Scans of some pictures I took last summer and this years spring

All of this pictures were taken with my Nikon FM, loaded with Kodak TMAX 400 and are self-developed on Illford Multigrade Photopaper

I hope you like it