Tooting, London

/*
* I've now booked a venue. Will be at The Selkirk in Tooting (@selkirktooting, http://www.theselkirk.co.uk/)
*/

Hey all,

I'm trying to get hold of chip artists from / or in the UK (London) around the 12th of January next year that would be up for playing at my 25th birthday. If your interested in playing or even just DJing then drop me a DM or tweet me @colinwren with a couple tracks and we'll discuss prices (for those who are outside London I'm happy to add travel to price and give you my couch for the night smile )

Also if you don't want to play but are interested in chip then get in touch anyway and I can add you to guest list.

Thanks,
Colin

P.S. Not sure if qualifies as an upcoming event or general?

Last edited by include music.h (Nov 1, 2012 3:36 pm)

matt's mind

until this is a confirmed event with a time and place, its not for the upcoming events section.   if you want to move the thread when that happens, just PM me and i can do that,

or you can start a thread then for the actual event, that is apart from the recruitment part you're doing now for it.

Liverpool, UK

I'd be down to play if I could get somewhere to kip

Tooting, London
calmdownkidder wrote:

I'd be down to play if I could get somewhere to kip

I've got a couch, and some mattresses etc that you can sleep on. I'll even cook you breakfast*

*as long as you like toasties, and I'm not dead to the world