The Wild Wintery North

So really all I need to know about my song is what I can improve. I like how it is and all (the style, I was going for a sort of easy-listening tune that will make you listen). All I need to know is if there is a better way to use some of the instruments, or if there is anything you would personally add in. Also just general comments. It my first (published) "chip" only tune (I made another tune, but that was a music project and I had other sounds layered over) and is basically recorded straight from the DS with only a little remastering to try to make the sound better. Don't comment about the background noise cause I know that's a problem. The remastering wasn't done to get rid of it, I just remastered to make the tune sound real and not like it was being played through a tube. Anyway. Enjoy. Share, comment, remix, whatever you people do.
Oh heck mofos its soundcloud.
Oh btw this song is based off the emotion that I gain when I beat an incredibly annoying level/game.

NC in the US of America

Maybe switching things up a bit. Changing the progression and the melody. Some kind of variation.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Nov 1, 2012 6:42 pm)

The Wild Wintery North

I guess. This was sort of a 3 day project where I spent the dying hour before I went to bed putting something together. What happened was I was really focused on the end bit and stuff, so I didn't really go back over and revise. But I'm still leaving the song that way, just cause I personally like the way it's been set up and stuff.

rochester, ny

well, it's just like, one part repeated for the whole thing. add more parts. add variations. don't just repeat the same thing 2x, make it somehow different the second time. use commands. add some V's or some L's or some W's. it's a nice part but not after 3 minutes.

The Wild Wintery North

Mmm ok. Sounds worth trying those commands