Hey everybody,
I'm a graphic designer getting ready to graduate with a BFA. I need to take on a final project this spring as kind of a capstone to my school work. For that project, I'd like to make a music video and maybe an album cover for a musician. Since chip music is great, I've been kind of digging the idea of maybe collaborating in this way with someone who is getting a chiptune album together.
There are really only a few things I'm looking for: I need to like your music, and there needs to be a song on the album in question that really begs me to make it into a video. So basically it's just a question of alignment of tastes I guess. If we both find that our objectives are aligned, then let's make it happen!
Message me for more information.

Boston, MA

Do you have some of your work you can show? I'd definitely be interested! smile I have a few songs I think you might like for video material as well.

Last edited by Soleviio (Nov 5, 2012 10:45 pm)

uhajdafdfdfa
raster wrote:

I need to like your music, and there needs to be a song on the album in question that really begs me to make it into a video.

to save broken hearts i think maybe it should be you who makes first contact (presumably not just anyone's songs beg you to make them into videos)

New York
ant1 wrote:
raster wrote:

I need to like your music, and there needs to be a song on the album in question that really begs me to make it into a video.

to save broken hearts i think maybe it should be you who makes first contact (presumably not just anyone's songs beg you to make them into videos)

true, i'd listen around. I think there was a soundcloud thread somewhere around here.... also you can just find artists/songs you like through the music section

Gosford, Australia

do you need to make both the album art and music vid for this project?

Hey everybody, thanks for your interest, I think I've found what I'm looking for.
Sorry about any "broken hearts" resulting from this, I hadn't really considered that when I originally posted.