Milwaukee, WI

Handheld Lynx tracker.... man.  Handheld FM tracker on Nomad... man.  Even a handheld Neo Geo Pocket tracker... man.  I feel like LSDJ opened up a whole chip market on these platforms that no one has really taken advantage of yet.

- DMG running LSDJ 4.6.8  + PS/2 keyboard (for controls) sync with GBA SP running nanoloop 2.3,
- Monotribe sync with a Nintendo DS running Korg ds-10 plus,
- Roland TR-505 hooked directly to the mixer,
- Hercules console Rmx (for recording and mixing) with 'Virtual dj' and combined with 'Audacity' (free audio editor for recording, slicing, and mixing),
- Guitar + Casio Rapman for destroying things up with crazy noise
- Psychikkk caterpillar poster (background)..!

Last edited by 8-bit-tron (Oct 19, 2012 6:13 am)

▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐
xombiexplox wrote:

Okay here's the deal; this is my office and my beat laboratory:

sweet converge turn tables!
im going to see them this sunday!

New York City
iLKke wrote:

PTPrefs is a very dodgy piece of software. I remember figuring out how to make it work but it just doesn't cut it. You can hack the main 'mask' of the program but after clicking buttons/opening&closing menus, etc, it will restore default bits of the mask.D

It seems the only way to do it right, is by re-compiling the software. Aside from graphical changes, there's some changed functionality in this too, but it's unfinished yet:

Joliette, QC, Canada

I just moved to my new appartment last weekend, this is my new setup !!! smile

Chicago, IL

God I love this thread. I've been waiting to post here forever. My set up should be done soon!

Hungary

My setups:

hardcore, Australia
akira^8GB wrote:
iLKke wrote:

PTPrefs is a very dodgy piece of software. I remember figuring out how to make it work but it just doesn't cut it. You can hack the main 'mask' of the program but after clicking buttons/opening&closing menus, etc, it will restore default bits of the mask.D

It seems the only way to do it right, is by re-compiling the software. Aside from graphical changes, there's some changed functionality in this too, but it's unfinished yet:

I see 8 scopes. What are these shenanigans, Akira?

Honestly, nothing special. This is my generic setup. Some equipment not shown. This is what my desk currently looks like.

Last edited by Squiffy (Oct 23, 2012 3:36 am)

Freiburg, Germany

My setup before buying the Game Boys (has not been used for real chip music yet):

The latest additions:

I'm really looking forward to making chip music

clovis CA

the white nano kontrol looks sic man =]

Psydney, Australia
godinpants wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

I see 8 scopes. What are these shenanigans, Akira?

LOL those are not scopes, it's the logo big_smile
I got fooled for a sec as well

edit:and there's 10 of them

Last edited by iLKke (Oct 24, 2012 7:00 am)

hardcore, Australia

Well I'm sad and I can't count.
Akira: if you are busy modifying things will there be an easy pattern skip forward/back shortcut? Like shift < or shift >?

Wilmington,NC

Here's what I got going right now. Just trying to cover a few bases.

And then there's the worst thing I've ever done.

Nothing has blown up yet.

removed

Last edited by Squiffy (Nov 10, 2021 5:13 pm)

Unsubscribe

Working on raspberry pi based piggy setup for winter gigs.