Los Angeles, CA

Pretty straight forward question, is there a way to kick off chains in two different channels simultaneously? Right now I'm using a workaround with a two measure silence track so I can sync the multI channel start

Austin, Texas

You need to select multiple items, there's a button combo shortcut to do this.

Check the manual for specific details.

Los Angeles, CA

thanks mate. probably a select B thing. I'll scrub the docs again. this noob needs to rtfm :-)

Austin, Texas

No prob. Not so much intended as "RTFM" so much as "the manual explains it better than I can." smile

detroit
BRIX wrote:

Pretty straight forward question, is there a way to kick off chains in two different channels simultaneously? Right now I'm using a workaround with a two measure silence track so I can sync the multI channel start

b + select to mute the channels you don't want to hear. press start. slide into live mode and hit select +start on muted channels to stop them from playing. press b on muted channels that are no longer selected to unmute them. since you're in live mode you can simply choose all desired channels to play and have your multi channel start.

i think this is what you're looking for. this is what i do to start just the melodic portion of a track at the start and then drop in the percussion/heavy shit.

.FILTHadelphia

Here's a video tutorial on Live Mode I did for the LSDJguides YouTube channel. It goes over all the basics and answers what you're asking. Basically you're just holding Select, tap B once and moving the cursor to which chains you want to trigger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe9D-E61OW8