Westfield, NJ

This is a probably a stretch but I figured I'd ask... I'll be in Seattle from Dec. 20 - 26 (flying out on the 26) and if there are any shows going on I'm down to play. If not that's fine. Just figured I'd ask what the Seattle crew might be up to smile My email is sirokai [at] gmail [dot] com if you wanna talk off the forum. Thanks!

Lowell

I wish! I'm not anywhere near seattle :c

Tulsa, OK

"Decktonic in Tulsa"

^^^

I can help

Tacoma WA

oh  cool.

vancouver, canada

hey, swing up to vancouver if you've got some time.  for a ridiculously cheap fee you can bus up to here in three hours or less.  if no one's doing anything in seattle, we can set up some sort of makeshift streaming party.

Westfield, NJ

a ha I'll think about that. I'm in town visiting friends so I can't promise anything. Seattle is reasonable because I can bring my friends along... Vancouver not so much sad

Seattle, WA US

What's poppin guy? At the very least we should meet up and I could introduce you to parts of the Seattle chip posse ^_^

I know we've got a great show or two that month, but they are scheduled for the first weekend. Who knows though.. we could throw a house party together if it seemed worth it

Westfield, NJ

That sounds very cool!

Tulsa, OK
boaconstructor wrote:

What's poppin guy? At the very least we should meet up and I could introduce you to parts of the Seattle chip posse ^_^

I know we've got a great show or two that month, but they are scheduled for the first weekend. Who knows though.. we could throw a house party together if it seemed worth it

Do

Seattle, WA US

I'll shoot you an email

Ballard, Washington

Did anybody ever set something up?  If not what dates work best?  Let's make something happen!

Westfield, NJ

I was chatting with boaconstructor but we didn't set anything up yet. I'm fine with 21st or 22nd smile

Ballard, Washington

Anybody else up for performing?