New York City

I've got this C64-C up for sale, which is boxed but comes as console-only. It does not include a power supply or any video or serial cables.
The machine is fully working, tested it all and has an 8580 SID chip, ideal for MSSIAH.
The case is slightly yellowed and the keys more so, but you can change that with the peroxide treatment you can find on the internet. I don't do it because I'm lazy tongue

I can provide reset button, A/V ports (in your choice of plugs), noise cancelling and other modifications for an extra fee if you so desire.

The price for the unit as is without mods, is 20 GBP (OBO) plus shipping. Shipping will be about 9 pounds inside the UK and about 20 in Europe. shipping anywhere else would be prohibitive.

Payment is to be done by Paypal, fee is on you or send as "gift".

Write to me at ******** if you are interesed, I check these forums seldom and will miss any private messages.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Jan 24, 2017 8:29 pm)

Geneva, NY

Whoa that's a steal for anyone in the uk!

New York City

Price is negotiable too. I understand this has no power supply so you can't power it up right away, but it's an ideal machine to "complete" or even, although I don't condone this, to take the 8580 out of it to build your own MIDIbox, SammichSID, HardSID or other projects.

Unsubscribe

Yea that is pretty much the price the CHIP goes for alone.

West Yorks, UK

i want this, but shamefully only to rip the sid out for a sid2sid. Anyone else who wants it for actual computing/ gaming, go ahead. Ive never been able to bring myself to rip a sid from a functioning c64, but may if noone snaps it up

New York City

If it doesn't sell in a week, by all means take it, Domu. I don't give an ass about what you do with it as long as I get the money for it back.

Dublin, Ireland

'mailed...

New York City

This thing has now been sold.