The full length album is out now. It's called Atomic. Half the songs are free to download. All the songs are free to listen to. Grab it here.
http://nationalbroadcastnetwork.bandcam … bum/atomic

Last edited by NationalBroadcastNetwork (Nov 13, 2012 6:09 pm)

Canada

Holy that's heavy stuff!
Is it all Atari+?

Yeah, mostly atari2600 and nes/GB sounds through distortion. Though some tracks have other synth vsts layered overtop as well.

Last edited by NationalBroadcastNetwork (Nov 13, 2012 6:42 pm)

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Oh yes! I've been looking sooo forward to this!!! Love your music. big_smile

About to give it a listen

Last edited by Auxcide (Nov 13, 2012 11:28 pm)

vancouver, canada

gave it a listen.  very raw yet extremely well-mixed also!  i would think that'd be pretty difficult to do with the characteristic atari sound, to have it not utterly dominate the mix / frequency spectrum.

the one comment i might have is that there are quite a lot of fast-paced "punk" songs in the 1st half of the album.  i personally enjoyed the more varied entries in the 2nd half more and would have liked to have seen them dispersed more evenly throughout the release.  but that's just my personal preference.

again, super solid work!

King's Lynn, UK

Awesome! You just gained a fan.

ohio gozaimasu

Holy CRAP! I liked "Sound Shock and Combat Rock", but this release just blows me away!

Thanks dudes.

Bryface: Yeah, I tried for a solid mixture (It's why there's rarely 2 punk songs in a row on it.) But, yeah, I decided to put most of the newer untested stuff on the second half just because a lot of the first half was already uploaded here and elsewhere and I knew already which tracks people liked. The next EP I release will most likely have a more even variation.

Last edited by NationalBroadcastNetwork (Nov 15, 2012 12:37 am)

Chicago

dig it

OMG! Awesome!

The Wild Wintery North

Brilliance. That's the only word I have for this.

Thanks again, people. Also, I forgot to mention that almost all the chipsounds that weren't samples from the actual devices were created with Plogue Chipsounds. Wanted to give a shout out to the Plogue guys for the superb and meticulous programming and emulation.

http://www.plogue.com/

Last edited by NationalBroadcastNetwork (Nov 15, 2012 6:34 pm)

wow... just.... wow