Slovakia / European Union

DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT, DPD?
Which logistics is best (fastest, lowest price, good customer service)???
When I want send in EU and worldwide?

Hi, I had a pretty similar question, maybe this topic will clear some things for you!

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/9196/ … ent-costs/

buffalo, NY

USPS

United States
Tinctu wrote:

DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT, DPD?
Which logistics is best (fastest, lowest price, good customer service)???
When I want send in EU and worldwide?

TNT and DHL, followed by your native post office will be best for world wide.

matt's mind

are you doing this in a commercial context?  if so, a couple of those in your list will let you set up a commercial shipping account with them.  this means discounts as well as ease, UPS i know does this.  FedEx too, but don't quote me on that because i don't really use fedex ever but i think they do.

if you have just as easy access to DHL, i'd suggest them as well.  they may do some business account discount thing too, its a little difficult to use DHL here because they are very marginalized.  they opened up in the USA at the worst possible time in history...  and closed all domestic shipping shortly thereafter.  its mainly just for business international stuff here, so i don't have any conception of their local shipping rates/options.

so, if commercial, check out UPS shipping account and take advantage of those benefits.

if personal i'd go with DHL myself, then probably your local shipping method and ship it EMS (Express, but whatever method it is that EMS handles).

yeah.  EMS.  check it out.  probably the best bang for your buck and i bet they do a flat-rate that would work well for you.

Venezuela

Liste to kitsch, he knoe what he is talking about, really. I have recieve many packs from him, without any problem big_smile

I personally use "my local" post-service company. Which is Ipostel, is basically the goverment-post-service, and is lot cheaper than others, even for international shipping. In any case, if youre sending electronic stuff, clarify they are all used and old, otherwise in some countries the receivers will have to pay a lot of money, because some hardware/products have to pay tax and few other stuffs which i dont know the name in english. But basically as many saids... local/native post service will probably be the best. You can also try first by sending small stuff/packs and if they arrive fine and "in time", then try something bigger

Slovakia / European Union

Thank you guys!