The Mountains

Hi guys, been awhile since I been all up in here. I got asked to remix the "ThanksKilling" theme in an 8-bit style for the new movie "ThanksKilling 3" (they skipped their own sequel) which is screening in select theatres and available on iTunes, Red Box and Netflix. TK was a super low-budget, mega cheesy slasher/horror film (which you can see for yourself on Netflix, if that's what you're into) and gained a cult following. Warner Bros, amazingly, picked up the sequel for screening in select cities. My contribution to the film is a mostly-LSDJ remix of the main theme which appears in a video sequence, and the extended version is available on the soundtrack.

LISTEN 2 DA WHOLE THING:
☞ ☞ ☞ http://soundcloud.com/rainbowdragoneyes/thankskilling ☜ ☜ ☜

Canada

Hahaha.
That's awesome, though. Nice one! Your lsdj lead is very characteristic. Every time I hear it I think of Heavy Weather.

washington

I thought you'd never axe!

The Mountains

Well this thread died a lot quicker than I anticipated, but cheers lads.

Twas a good song, I enjoyed it.

Lowell

This made me so incredibly excited and i am even more excited because its actually on the movie soundtrack. also i love the movie

Chicago, IL

TK was so ridiculous. I will never forget it lol. This is so awesome though. I'm gonna show this around a bit!

my mom's basement

Well I know I'm watching tonight.