Adelaide, Australia

I am planning to release a Sega Megadrive/Genesis EP on a physical cartridge in the near future.

The EP will consist of 8 tracks and will cost $30 US. Keep in mind that the cost of producing a cartridge for the Megadrive/Genesis is a fair bit higher than to make, say, a NES cartridge.

To give you some idea of what it will sound like, I've put up a 30 second preview of each track on my website. You can check it out here. Just use the flash player at the bottom right of the page.

UPDATE:The first round of pre-orders is now closed and I will be contacting everyone who has a pre-order in the next couple of days to arrange payment and shipping.

I will probably also release the ROM file for a small price after the initial cartridge release. smile

Last edited by freezedream (Aug 30, 2010 12:57 am)

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

put me down for one.

ad-hell-aide

The preview sounds amazing, and the concept of a SMD album on a cart is great - please put me down for one as well, Nathan!

New York, New York

Heck yes.

Melbourne, Australia

Want. Consider me down for 1.

Dublin, Ireland

The preview's lovely.

I'll take one.

rochester, ny

color me interested.

Central-ish VA

The preview is wonderful, I really love your work.

Roanoke, VA

I'm down --  always love to have a physical version of an album whenever possible.   (hint, hint)

Olympia, WA

i only will want one if the songs kick ass... cool packaging couldn't hurt either smile

ad-hell-aide

That is why he's made a small sample file...

San Francisco

i would be interested.

Adelaide, Australia

Added a picture of how the cartridges will look. smile Open the image in a new window for a larger view.

ad-hell-aide

Amazzing.

FERNDALE, MI, USA

DO WANT

Central-ish VA

Oh God that is beautiful.