Chicago IL

I started adding more of my older stuff to my bandcamp page. Now available:

Saskrotch - Exploding Head Disease - Free
An EP I wrote in one week for Project168 which seems to have completely disappeared. Written in Reason 3.0, used it as an excuse to start learning FM synthesis.

shame_boy - Drifting Through Space - Free
An EP I wrote in about 6 hours in LSDJ to give credibility to a troll account I had on 8bc.

Various - Surprisey Tin Boxes / Happy Ending Remixes - $3+
14 track remix album of my two big "myspace hits" (whatever) from back in the day. It's the two originals, remixes by me, Kkrusty, BSK, Fighter X, Albino Ghost Monkey, Oxygen Fad, Swampyboy, Hobert Europe and Restart.

Winter Camp - s/t - $2+
The first LP under my side project name Winter Camp. Acoustic guitar, beatboxing, some light breaks, recordings of the wind run through resonators, thumb piano, Soundedit 16, and zero experience with writing in Ableton. You can hear I had no idea about the way Ableton warps loops, because I recorded everything into SE16 without a metronome or anything like that. Probably the most experimental thing I've ever done.

Last edited by Saskrotch (Nov 30, 2012 7:26 am)

New Orleans, Louisiana

Yes! Awesome.

Washington DC

YES

Beats of Rage is the REALNESS.

Wow. Thats the best method I've heard of to lend clout to a troll account. Thats also one of the best concept albums I've heard recently. Kick serious ass. Inspiring, too.

I'm already thinking of how to indirectly rip you off.

Chicago IL

DO IT ALL THE WAY OR DON'T DO IT AT ALL

THIEVERY 4 LYFE

Milwaukee, WI

WHAT DO Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKERS KNOW ABOUT NINTENDO BREAKS VOL.1?

Chicago IL

WHATEVER IT IS PLEASE FORGET BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THAT SHIT

washington

OHHHH YEAHHHH

Chicago IL

added Surprisey Tin Boxes / Happy Ending Remixes

uhajdafdfdfa

I CLICKED THIS THREAD TO ASK ABOUT NINTENDO BREAKS TOO

BUT I AM HAPPY TO SEE EXPLODING HEAD DISEASE UP THERE smile

Chicago IL

I think Nintendo Breakz is public domain by internet standards at this point. You can download it a bunch of places so I'm not gonna worry about getting it to people.

Next up is the first Winter Camp EP, then My Little Peach, then back to digging around on my old laptop.