Cleveland, OH

Just got them in today. Couldn't wait to show them off. They should be available very soon on kitsch-bent.com

I will of course be offering these for custom Game Boys.

Portland, ME

Oh wow. These are beautiful.

Are there any other colours planned?

buffalo, NY

YES

SWEET! I'm excited to see some mods people pull together, post some pics when you do.

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

awwwwwwwww ive resisted the dmg craze for years...  but i might need to build my own for personal gaming purposes...

Dayum... I've got a green one coming my way, but the blue one looks so pretty as well.

Rhode Island

That blue one was just toooooo awesome looking. Had to order one

Madriz, Supain

I already ordered a few, but when other colours get available this is gonna be crazy.

Gotta... Mix n'... match....

Milwaukee, WI

Got mine today.  Gorgeous!

Rhode Island

got mine in and put this together. squeezed in the toggle for the backlight on the front panel in the top right and put the toggle for the underclock on the back panel in line with it. i also placed the 1/8" line out on the back panel in the bottom right. now i could take the gameboy apart without having crossing wires. so much more room in this.

Murcia, Spain

Beautiful, 2PLAYER.

Cleveland, OH
2PLAYER wrote:

got mine in and put this together. squeezed in the toggle for the backlight on the front panel in the top right and put the toggle for the underclock on the back panel in line with it. i also placed the 1/8" line out on the back panel in the bottom right. now i could take the gameboy apart without having crossing wires. so much more room in this.

Nice!
Yeah putting the 1/8" jack at the bottom right makes maintenance much easier! I still put mine at the left though because it's easier for actual use.

I just put this guy together.
White buttons and screen cover.
Inverted blue backlight.
Blue Case LEDs v1.1.
1/8" pro-sound.
DMG Audio headphone board.
Painted the speaker white:

Last edited by thursdaycustoms (Dec 8, 2012 11:36 pm)

Utah
justinthursday wrote:

Painted the speaker white

Nice touch!

Savannah, Georgia

*drool*

Rhode Island

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. the white on blue looks so nice. speaker was a nice touch