Megaman 5 Title Screen - kami68k
Gravity Man - 2PLAYER
Betreyal at the Tournament by - ThePlasmas
Blizzard Man - NESMETAL
Knight Man - ThePlasmas
Astro Crush - エレクトロ夢
Water Shield - エレクトロ夢
Megaman 10 / Wily Stage 2 - NESMETAL

This Compilation has had an arduous road, but now it's finally here!!
Originally it was to be released by Thretris' Chip Coalition label he designed the cover art and everything.
However due to unforeseen problems it was never released.
After long delay I was going to just release it myself, but all of the files were lost on my old computer. Later I
recovered the files, but do to personal problems this time, I was unable to release the compilation, but 2 years later with new cover art I designed myself, here it is for your download enjoyment.

Last edited by eLectrodreams (Dec 3, 2012 7:59 pm)

NC in the US of America

Just in time for 25th anniversary, eh? Great timing big_smile

Edit: Download link leads to a 404 and some annoying ads. Removing ".html" fixed it for me, though.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Dec 3, 2012 1:41 pm)

Aboard the Bebop

*Fixed the download link*
....I can't believe I put .html at the end, sorry about that, I am glad that you still managed to download it though!!
I wish Capcom would do something awesome and release a new game or something for the anniversary. Well I hope you enjoy the comp ^_^.

Chicago IL
eLectrodreams wrote:

\
I wish Capcom would do something awesome and release a new game or something for the anniversary.

Rockman Xover (ロックマン Xover Rokkuman Kurosuōbā, pronounced Rockman Crossover) is a title for Apple's iOS platform marking the 25th anniversary of the Mega Man franchise, and was released on November 29, 2012 on the Japanese iTunes Store. The game features a new protagonist, OVER-1 (オーバー ワン Ōbā Wan), a Reploid created by Dr. Light and Dr. Cossack, confronting villains from the entire Mega Man franchise, who have crossed between dimensions to join forces.

Aboard the Bebop

Oh yeah I watched some trailers for that on the Megaman Network, but wasn't that a Japanese only release? Or did it come to America?

Chicago IL

there's no information about that in my post

Utah

Saskrotch, you missed this part.

eLectrodreams wrote:

I wish Capcom would do something awesome

A crummy iOS Megaman game is not something I would classify as awesome.

Aboard the Bebop

Get Rock off the Moon!!!!

Neo Jersey

nice to see this get a proper release finally. although it makes me realize that i could do such a better elecman cover now, lol.

Aboard the Bebop

Yes!!! I am glad to finally have it released!!
I enjoy your your Elecman cover a lot, it's one of my favorites, I love how it starts out slow, and then it has a pause and boom!! haha ^_^
Though it's natural for people to look back and analyze their old work, especially when so much time has elapsed. ^_^
I could do much better on Astro Crush now haha.

Last edited by eLectrodreams (Dec 4, 2012 5:37 am)

NC in the US of America

I'm liking it so far. Good stuff. Kind of zoned out on Wily stage 2, though (the "BRK" of Megaman music, perhaps?). It was good. But it just is wily stage 2, you know?

The first track was interesting. Glad I scratched that surface a little bit...

The Elecman cover is one of my favs, too.

Rockman Xover (ロックマン Xover Rokkuman Kurosuōbā, pronounced Rockman Crossover) is a title for Apple's iOS platform marking the 25th anniversary of the Mega Man franchise, and was released on November 29, 2012 on the Japanese iTunes Store. The game features a new protagonist, OVER-1 (オーバー ワン Ōbā Wan), a Reploid created by Dr. Light and Dr. Cossack, confronting villains from the entire Mega Man franchise, who have crossed between dimensions to join forces.

LOL, *smh*

but it's, like, #3 on the free apps list, so that's something.

Awesome! Such a fun release.
Loved HPizzle's Elecman cover and Nestrogen's medley as well. Lots of cool tracks on there though.
Great stuff! big_smile

Aboard the Bebop

oh, Laffe I am going to post Sugar Sugar Volume 3 up here soon. I already released it on my site, but I didn't want to overload this place with releases.

eLectrodreams wrote:

oh, Laffe I am going to post Sugar Sugar Volume 3 up here soon. I already released it on my site, but I didn't want to overload this place with releases.

Oh, cool! Some fun tracks on there too. Your compilations are always rad. :3

Aboard the Bebop

Thanks man, I'm glad to know someone enjoys my compilations haha.

Last edited by eLectrodreams (Dec 4, 2012 2:36 pm)