Freiburg, Germany

Oh I wasn't suggesting to use the special pin as output but to use it to signal your internal circuit to switch the internal jack between prosound or regular operation. If you build a momentary toggle switch into a cart (e.g. the EMS cart) that would send 5V down that pin when depressed and you intercept that signal you can use it to toggle your internal switching circuit during runtime without modifying your case.
It's just a wild idea but I don't see a reason that would not work.

Thanks. Considering this is only the second mod I have actually completed (USB MIDI Audio DMG still pending completion) I take this as a big compliment smile

lastfuture wrote:

Oh I wasn't suggesting to use the special pin as output but to use it to signal your internal circuit to switch the internal jack between prosound or regular operation. If you build a momentary toggle switch into a cart (e.g. the EMS cart) that would send 5V down that pin when depressed and you intercept that signal you can use it to toggle your internal switching circuit during runtime without modifying your case.
It's just a wild idea but I don't see a reason that would not work.

Ah. That would work, but personally, I would not favor messing with my $35 EMS cart when I can wire to a DMG which I can replace for half the price wink given, I do have a few spare DMG's and a busted up EMS cart (no saving, freezes frequently, stuck on bank 2). In a few weeks we can see where this will go.