Franklin / Milwaukee, WI

I have Nanoloop 2.5 and I was playing a song in the song editor.  I noticed that I was able to stop the progression of playback and exit out to the main screen while the last pattern was looping.  from there, I was able to adjust the loop - which is nice to play a song and then "jam" on a certain segment and then come back in.

In Nanoloop 2.6 - if you are playing a song and exit out, does the audio cut out completely?  would it be possible to do what I mentioned?  (play a sequence, stay on a particular loop to edit, and then jump back into the sequence)

because this seems like a great live application...

In 2.6, there are two modes for song playback, depending on how you enter the song from within the menu:

- With B
The current pattern keeps playing and with START, the song starts in sync with the current loop. When you leave the song, playback is stopped, but the last pattern keeps playing and you can l edit it, save it etc.

- With A
Playback stops when you enter song mode. When you hit START, the song plays / stops immediately. When you leave the song, patterns are empty.

Starting the song editor with B (the standard button in nanoloop for selecting menu items) should give you the desired behaviour. This was the same in earlier versions, only the new mode with A was added recently.

Franklin / Milwaukee, WI

fantastic!  thanks oliver. smile