Slovakia / European Union

Barter / Gift2Gift:

Best someone in EU (Eurozone).

I want ATARI 2600 but in good condition (working). Best smaller version JR - JUNIOR.
Best will be with 2x Synthcart (but withouth is OK too).
For 2x Gamegear + 14 cartridges. One in good condition second as used.
Both works with audio out...
Why?In my country 2600 are rare... We have here lot of 800XE but few 2600...

PS>
Or I have brand 2x new Nintendo SPs with one SUPERCARD SD (but exchange them for 1xATARI2600+2xSynthcart only).

Last edited by Tinctu (Dec 10, 2012 11:54 am)

Do you have a feedback score on here?  I have a 2600 (woodgrain one) that is dusty but works great but no controllers/joysticks.  And maybe 20 games.  But I'm very cautious nowadays with who I trade with.  Especially to Europe.  Honestly, I don't like trading at all but the 2600 is going to waste here.

It is 2600 JR? Junior?
I dont need joystick or games... I will do music on 2600 big_smile.
You are from overseas?

Last edited by Tinctu (Dec 8, 2012 7:40 pm)

It's not the Atari 2600 JR.  It's the original one with the woodgrain across the front.  Earlier than the JR model.  Still plays all the same stuff though. 

And yes, overseas, I am in the U.S. unfortunately for now...

I will take it but first I will try to find someone in EU (postage will be lower)?

Yea feel free to shop around for one there first because shipping will definitely be cheaper.  I wasn't planning on parting with this anyway so it's not going anywhere unless you want it.

Actually, I'll be in Europe from May until August so if, for some reason, you can't find one by then, I can always bring it and ship it within Europe...  I'll actually be in Bratislava for a few days so I'd practically be able to drop it off.  Haha.

A quick U.K. eBay search brought up numerous Atari 2600's for cheap.  Have ya tried the European eBays?  Or are you not wanting to spend money?