Los Angeles, CA

If any of you chip monsters are in that area and want to collaborate or just talk shop, hit me up!

Los Angeles

sweet.
make sure to come to this:

Los Angeles, CA

Anybody know if this show is still on? Google Maps is saying the venue has closed or relocated and it's not listed on the venue's website.

Los Angeles

Yes Yes! it is still happening. Annoyed  its not on their calendar yet. But it is very much happening. Also wizwars almost has a special preshow show booked that promises to have an amazing lineup of chip whos who superstars wink

Also
There is going to be a sampler released soon showcasing the performers....stay tooned.

Los Angeles, CA

Everything Dasid just said is true.
Also, The Smell exists in that location and is probably the most popular indie venue in Los Angeles. I just went to a show there last month and will be there on Friday for a little bit.
I will however have to write an explanation of how to get there because if you don't know where it is, it's somewhat of a bitch to find (the entrance is in an alley off of 3rd st called harlem pl, between spring st and main st)

San Diego, CA

the smell is a place you should probably get to know if you live in or near LA smile

Los Angeles

Welcome to LA!

Los Angeles, CA

Yeah for sure. If you have an open mind musically, The Smell is one of those places you can go literally almost every night (they have probably four or five shows a week) and hear music you'll enjoy.

Unsubscribe

the smell rocks. Also Im in Orange County now.

Los Angeles

Visiting or living? I'm from fullerton and still close by

Unsubscribe

Living! I'm in Northern Anaheim near the 91 for now.

Los Angeles

oh wow. i know our paths will cross ;P

California, United States

I'm in Sacramento area but welcome to LA!

Los Angeles, CA

yeah! holy vibrant community batman! if anyone is sticking around for the holidays and wants to meet up, I've got a week off and lots of ideas :-)

I work in Santa Monica and live on the edge of L.A. and culver city. if you're on my side of town, hit me up!

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Seriously wanna make it down for Frequency 2.0
heart

Los Angeles, CA
Auxcide wrote:

Seriously wanna make it down for Frequency 2.0
heart

do it! it's a holiday weekend if that makes any difference