SketchMan3 wrote:

Hmmm... I wonder if a Google search would get me more information than this:

The LaserScope was powered through the audio port of the NES, which enabled the user to hear the game audio as well.

Odd, totally read over it :S

Found a clear picture WOOP

Los Angeles, CA
Jotie wrote:

, fluo headbands, Gatari. And we'd have to admit the DMG on it's own is kind of a stage prop. I wouldn't want to use FLstudio with a perfectly realistic sounding VST, I want that gameboy.

To be fair, I hate all of those things. I have front lit GBCs for functionality only (I was tired of not being able to see what I'm doing on stage), but they're not bright and they're certainly not flashy. Though your second point does stand.

Unsubscribe

MY PERAGGATIVE

England
Saskrotch wrote:
Jotie wrote:

performance prop.

boooo

TSC wrote:

This thread is depressing.

Wizwars wrote:

Also, stage props are stupid. I'll at least give Shawn credit, he was doing that shit from 2003-2007, maybe even earlier.

herr_prof wrote:

MY PERAGGATIVE

Yeeeaahh! Punk's not dead!!

Just remember people, to always be original. Just like your mates are.

Liverpool, UK
Jotie wrote:
Wizwars wrote:

Also, stage props are stupid.

I agree, but there's lots of stuff out there [...] Gatari.

Callng the gAtari a stage prop

Also, LOL @ all the butthurt about stage props.
Trv chip-heads stand on stage with a laptop/Game Boy, slightly nodding their heads and generally being boring as fuck.

Oh shit I suck at this.
I tried to explain that imo, everything, on its own, too some extent, is a stage prop.
Like, Slayer doesn't use just any electric guitar, they have to look kind of Slayer too.
If you choose between the gameboy and the realistic VST, the gameboy will have some level of "stage prop".

I'm not into using props myself, but I do love your flashing sunglasses, you sexy bastard.

Also this: http://laptopfaces.tumblr.com/

EDIT:shit, just realized. If it's powered through the NES. Maybe that's just for sound recognition. But maybe it will be more silent when not plugged in a NES.

Last edited by Jotie (Dec 10, 2012 11:06 pm)

Freiburg, Germany
SketchMan3 wrote:

I was thinking it would be hard to play a game that requires rapid firing, since you'd have to say "fire" and fire is a hard word to say rapidly. But it actually would go off at any noise, so I suppose you could just say "bang" or "P-P-P-P!" or even "DIE DIE DIE!" and make it work that way.

The angry video game nerd shot down a duck by saying "fuck".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … dVg#t=402s
laser scope starting at 6:42

my mom's basement

I prefer to have my cat write my music for me then dance around on stage holding a gameboy and wearing a megaman costume.