Shepherdstown, WV

I'm visiting Yuba City (about an hour from Sacramento) in January then moving there in April. Anyone close or know any close venues?

Los Angeles, CA

Is this now the California thread?
I mean. Yuba City / Sac is like, seven or eight hours north of LA, and might as well be a different state.

Last edited by Wizwars (Dec 11, 2012 6:50 am)

Seattle, WA US

f u cali we got legal weeed first gtfo

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Zelkedo wrote:

I'm visiting Yuba City (about an hour from Sacramento) in January then moving there in April. Anyone close or know any close venues?

Working on a show in January with Slime Girls and Space Boyfriend. [ I'm in Sacramento ]

@Wizwars, yeah. This is turning into a hijack, sorry. tongue

Los Angeles, CA
boaconstructor wrote:

f u cali we got legal weeed first gtfo

Cali doesn't need legal weed because the cops do not give a fuck if you smoke it. The only time it becomes an issue is if they bust you with intent to sell. But it's a fucking misdemeanor and a $100 ticket at most for simple possession. A lot of times they just take it and give you a warning. Legal marijuana only matters in states where they actually treat it like a crime.

I dig that this is the Cali thread now though. Might need to coordinate with some folks because I think at some point next year Dasid and Wizwars are going on tour.

While there is no real scene here in Sacramento yet, I'm always up for playing shows.

Seattle, WA US

lol wizwars you must know a lot about Washington

Unsubscribe

DONT FUCK WITH THE SOUTHLAND HERES A JOKE WHY HASNT OREGON FALLEN INTO CALI ITS CUZ NEVERWASHINGTON SUCCCKKKKKSSSSS

Go home, everyone, you're all high.

Los Angeles, CA
boaconstructor wrote:

lol wizwars you must know a lot about Washington

Well, I did live there for five or six years... tongue

And from what I remember, the cops took marijuana possession a lot more seriously than they do out here, considering that someone in our apartment complex once called the cops saying that they smelled weed smoke coming from our apartment, and they actually showed up...

Last edited by Wizwars (Dec 11, 2012 11:48 pm)

San Diego, CA

I feel like area-specific threads/areas of the forum should be a Thing! If that exists already and I didn't know then /ignore

oh btw guys me and Dormilion are playing a shindig in LA at McCabe's Bar and Grill on Thursday! I literally got notified like yesterday so that explains the short notice! it's my first show in WEEKS

there will be a bunch of game developers there and maybe (hopefully!) some pixeljunk 4am so let's hang out guys

Los Angeles, CA

is this the drinkup thing? I work in games, and a homie told me about it last week

Los Angeles, CA

I think it has to be. can't be two dev drinkups on the same night. look for me! I'm the tall guy with weird black and blonde hair and a shitload of tattoos

San Diego, CA

yeah it's the game dev drink up!

also, what do you work as? I'm STILL trying to get a job as a designer!

Los Angeles, CA

Engineering for lyfe babayyy

Seattle, WA US

YEAH WEED 420 BLAZE IT

Post edited by mods, Rule 13.

Last edited by Lazerbeat (Dec 13, 2012 12:44 pm)