Seattle, WA

check this out

Last edited by yuh (Mar 9, 2010 7:56 am)

Melbtown, Lolstralia

This is from a really awesome Australian TV show a lot of the design and visuals in it are spot on modern design stuff

they do a Beast File everyweek which is basically the same use of typography and graphics to punctuate a point that all builds together to make a bigger picture worth checking out

I like the design in this story

Philly, PA, USA

I saw that google video, i don't agree with the point of it, but it is an awesome video.

New York City

This has been done too many times since MK12 created their "Brazil" video, so I got really tired of this. It used to be nice.
My favourite video of this type is this though:

uhajdafdfdfa
akira^8GB wrote:

This has been done too many times since MK12 created their "Brazil" video, so I got really tired of this. It used to be nice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6M8iudsVN4

Oooh, controversial. Nice animation, though! My favourite video of this type is:

tongue

ad-hell-aide

Hungry Beast, I love that show! One of the few things worth watching on Australian TV.

Seattle, WA
akira^8GB wrote:

lold pretty hard at this one

cool visuals tho

Slovakia / European Union

GOOGLE invest in biotech and computers and DNA???  Our business is life itselfs??? It sounds familiar:
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=gcrK-THMW68

Last edited by Tinctu (Mar 9, 2010 8:53 pm)

New York City
ant1 wrote:

Oooh, controversial. Nice animation, though! My favourite video of this type is:

tongue

Yeah man, how could I forget about that one? It's really awesome big_smile

San Luis Obispo, CA

I love that the Google video is hosted on Youtube.

San Francisco

i heart any good design.

NSW, Australia
akira^8GB wrote:

You always seem to have done, seen or heard everything first.

A gray world of dread

I like this Neuro demo. It's german, so probably the impact is somewhat lessened for those not fluent in krautian. tongue

New York City
Nue wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

You always seem to have done, seen or heard everything first.

That's for real and very logical (specially regarding stuff that's a bunch of years old).
I have been around for a while, man.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Mar 10, 2010 12:45 pm)

England

i need a hug after watching these.

or at least a cute kitten.