Los Angeles, CA

http://dukamok.bandcamp.com/album/posterize

Progressive style chiptune, using Plogue Chipsounds VST. New to this kind of music, so I play it a little differently than it looks like a lot of other guys do around here. Hope you like it!

Utah

Not too shabby.

Los Angeles, CA
The Laohu wrote:

Not too shabby.

Thanks my man smile

Montclair, NJ

Did you ever play Stepmania?

Los Angeles, CA
A Versus B wrote:

Did you ever play Stepmania?

Yep! And DDR, and ITG. It's pretty funny how many people I've run into all over the place that did back in the day too! The name is pretty unique smile

And let me tell you, making music is way the heck more rewarding than creating stepcharts to music.

Montclair, NJ

Hahaha true dat man but ive always really wanted to make stepcharts to some of my own tracks!! But anyway yea you were a pretty popular stepcharter (totally a word), kudos. Ill give this album a listen when im back at home

Los Angeles, CA
A Versus B wrote:

Hahaha true dat man but ive always really wanted to make stepcharts to some of my own tracks!! But anyway yea you were a pretty popular stepcharter (totally a word), kudos. Ill give this album a listen when im back at home

Yeah, I have no real desire to make charts to any of these, I've listened to them enough while making them, haha. I did reach out to some friends to see if they were interested in charting some of the more rhythmically interesting ones, though. Wouldn't mind playing them once done.

The album is up now on iTunes and Spotify, plus a bunch of other places! Bandcamp is cheaper to buy, but I do all my listening on Spotify, so here's a direct link to that:
Ryan Iyengar - Posterize