http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyli1 … o1_500.jpg

I'm sure people would buy a lot of these, but i'd like to purchase one for myself.
maybe someone should start bulk making these~

nitro2k01 edit: Made an overly clear thread title.

Last edited by nitro2k01 (Dec 17, 2012 10:32 pm)

Tokyo, Japan

Can you clarify the topic title please?

uhajdafdfdfa

i don't think people will be buying a lot of piggy tracker bandanas somehow

even in the week before christmas

uhajdafdfdfa

i'll take a young blonde woman if you start bulk manufacturing those in bulk though

Chicago, IL

I think they want someone to screen print custom headbands so they can buy one. I say, DO IT YOURSELF and turn your own profit on em! Silk screening is a project anyone can do for about $40-60. Even if you print 200 and sell them all for $10, you can then pat yourself on the back (in a pool of money).

^ Thanks, Plants > Humans.
and true, i would if I only had the time.
tsk, tsk.

Chicago IL

Also silk screening is a great skill to have in general.

Boston, MA

the bandana in the photo isn't silkscreened and that girl isn't really blonde; I would buy one!

lolusa

are shirts not cool enough? I'd take one with a piggy on it

How do silk screen? o:

Melbourne, Australia
plants>humans wrote:

I say, DO IT YOURSELF and turn your own profit on em! Silk screening is a project anyone can do for about $40-60. Even if you print 200 and sell them all for $10, you can then pat yourself on the back (in a pool of money).

Yeah! Let's rip off someone else's intellectual property for personal gain!

The fuck is wrong with you?

The guy who makes LGPT is a community member who makes Piggy available for free (donation requested but not mandatory). I'm sure Marc would love to fund his future endeavours or past losses associated with the project with some merch sales. The least anyone could do is approach the owner of the IP and maybe work out a profit share deal.

Shirts are cool too, I'd tooooooooooootally wear a piggy tank. c:
>I live in SC, in USA, it doesn't get very cold here, just more or less humid.

Last edited by Hayze (Dec 18, 2012 1:48 am)

Tokyo, Japan

I made this 2 or 3 years ago for personal use only. It has seen a lot of shows. Silk screening is HARD btw.

- edit - sorry I dont mean I am like the boss man of silk screening, that was the best of a batch of about 5 botched jobs and it still isnt THAT good. Silk screening is messy, time consuming and kind of a pain in the arse.

Last edited by Lazerbeat (Dec 18, 2012 2:31 am)

Milwaukee, WI

Fucking assholes.

sweden
Hayze wrote:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyli1 … o1_500.jpg

I'm sure people would buy a lot of these, but i'd like to purchase one for myself.
maybe someone should start bulk making these~

nitro2k01 edit: Made an overly clear thread title.

My friend has one of these but in another color. But he is not using it as a bandana.

Abandoned on Fire

Nice!  Still have any of those?