Chicago, IL
celsius wrote:

Yeah! Let's rip off someone else's intellectual property for personal gain!

The fuck is wrong with you?

The guy who makes LGPT is a community member who makes Piggy available for free (donation requested but not mandatory). I'm sure Marc would love to fund his future endeavours or past losses associated with the project with some merch sales. The least anyone could do is approach the owner of the IP and maybe work out a profit share deal.

Correct as usual, King Celsius. Clearly I was suggesting that plagiarism is awesome and we should all steal others logos and ideas for financial gain. Thanks.

I was simply suggesting if you want something, you shouldnt *hope* someone else does it and take a more DIY approach.

Besides, the OP said they wouldnt be undertaking the project and *ALSO* unless Marc printed those bandanas himself, someone else has already got on that. You should get to the bottom of this.

Unsubscribe

yea marc is pretty chill about things like this... besides the piggy logo itself is ripped off!

shanghai

anyway you're all missing the point. who the fuck wears bandana's ?

Melbourne, Australia
Downstate wrote:

hell actual lol'd

Chicago IL, USA
Downstate wrote:

scene kids and bikers

The Bronx

starPause made those around Blip Festival 2010. Reach out to him and maybe you'll get lucky.

http://instagram.com/p/mIpx9/

Unsubscribe
Downstate wrote:

Frito Banditos.

United States

I was gonna put mine on my belt loop....

Ciudad de méxico, MX
Lazerbeat wrote:

I made this 2 or 3 years ago for personal use only. It has seen a lot of shows. Silk screening is HARD btw.

- edit - sorry I dont mean I am like the boss man of silk screening, that was the best of a batch of about 5 botched jobs and it still isnt THAT good. Silk screening is messy, time consuming and kind of a pain in the arse.

Damn, I WANT THIS. do you have the image file that you used to make this?

I would love a nice piggy t-shirt

D D D Detroit, not the burbs
Lazerbeat wrote:

I made this 2 or 3 years ago for personal use only. It has seen a lot of shows. Silk screening is HARD btw.

- edit - sorry I dont mean I am like the boss man of silk screening, that was the best of a batch of about 5 botched jobs and it still isnt THAT good. Silk screening is messy, time consuming and kind of a pain in the arse.

Yes it is!  Ive found that a decent stencil with double sided tape or spray adhesive with a can of your favorite color paint works just as well and you can make tons in a matter of minutes.

At least in my experience i made less mess in my garage with the canned paint, just make sure to look into what kind of paint you want on fabric.  wash cold and inside out for the longest lasting results.

Abandoned on Fire
herr_prof wrote:

yea marc is pretty chill about things like this... besides the piggy logo itself is ripped off!

Where's it from originally?

Tokyo, Japan
Analog wrote:

Damn, I WANT THIS. do you have the image file that you used to make this?

I would love a nice piggy t-shirt

Sorry, I dont think I do. It was just the logo of the website which I blew up and cleaned up in paint.